Boosterthon’s 2017-2018 character theme is CASTLE QUEST! It’s an English castle theme all about bravery. On their quest to regain Bravemore Castle, your students will learn the “SIX VIRTUES of a TRUE HERO” from a cast of colorful characters.
Built in collaboration with CHARACTER COUNTS!, America’s most well-known character organization, schools will experience Boosterthon’s most creative theme yet paired with CHARACTER COUNTS’s 25 years of researched-backed character traits. The result is an epic experience that every student will love.
Boosterthon’s Castle Quest Character Theme: The Six Virtues of a True Hero
Drawing on Character Counts’s FOUR WHEELS OF SUCCESS, Castle Quest’s character content includes academic traits, social/emotional learning, and classic character traits. In short, it’s the most holistic character program we’ve ever created.
Throughout their journey with Castle Quest, your students will learn about FOCUS, SELF-AWARENESS, RESPECT, TRUSTWORTHINESS, CREATIVITY, and being a LIFE-LEARNER.
Castle Quest: A Year-Long Character Program
The best part? Our clients can now experience our world-class character program year-round AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! Impact your students all year long with our research-backed, 36-week-long character program, included free with your Boosterthon program.
What do you get?
· 32 videos designed to be played once per week
· Access to our user-friendly digital website that houses all videos
· Ability for teachers to log in and show videos on their own schedule
· Story, activity, and discussion-based videos students will love
· Online classroom resources that maximize character discussions
· PBIS integrated program that also compliments with Leader In Me
If you’re interested in participating in the year-long version of Castle Quest, contact your local Boosterthon team member or click the button below!