Big World Recess has been a huge success and there’s still more fun to come in this fall semester. After each program, we ask teachers and clients a series of questions that rate the quality of our program and team.
We’re thankful for the responses we’ve received so far and our Customer Value Score is 4.5 out of 5. We’ve worked hard to make Big World Recess the best Boosterthon experience yet, and here’s what a few of our schools had to say:
- “It was successful because the Boosterthon team was friendly, enthusiastic and organized. I appreciated the daily updates via email from the team. I always felt like I knew what was going on and what to expect.” Laurel Hill Elementary, Lorton, VA.
- “This was our second year with Boosterthon and it again exceeded our expectations.” - Franklin Academy, Pembroke Pines, FL.
- “Their positive attitude was infectious! I also LOVED the email templates to send to parents. It made it so easy to communicate!” - Lamkin Elementary, Cypress, TX.
- “I was very impressed with the entire fundraiser. It was quick, easy for teachers, and very beneficial in raising money. The students loved it!” - Suntree Elementary, Melbourne, FL.
- “My class raised enough money to send 3 pairs of shoes over seas! I love this addition to the program. I thought this year was the best yet!” – Veteran’s Park Elementary, Lexington, KY.
-“The organization of teacher materials was easier and more user-friendly this year.” - Newington Elementary, Summerville, SC.
- “We loved the packet with all the supplies! Wonderfully organized!” -Settler’s Way Elementary, Sugar Land, TX.
We’re proud of our scores, but we still have room to improve. We’re looking forward to hearing more reviews, making improvements, and bringing your school a great Boosterthon program year after year!
See what we’ve done to take initiative in always providing the best Boosterthon experience for our schools: