This role will manage the Accounts Receivable function for all of Booster’s business units: BFR, BSW, GVMK, and future business units. Accounts Receivable represent amounts due to Booster from its customers. The team member’s main responsibility will be to process incoming payments from Booster’s customers. These payments may come in the form of check, ACH, or wire transfer. Additionally, this team member will ensure customers who have not paid on time are reminded of their amount due and provide the appropriate pressure to ensure collection. In MWW, this role will process collections for over 3,500 customers.
- Payment Sorting
- Payment Processing
- Payment Application
- Collections Follow-Up
- E-Check Maintenance
- Management of Bad-Debt
- Integrity - Given this role requires handling sensitive bank information, integrity and confidentiality are paramount.
- Organization Skills - There will be high volume of customers he/she will be managing.
- Clear Communication - This team member will be in contact with school treasurers and officials, strong communication skills will be needed. We need someone who can be clear, concise, and firm in their messaging.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Bachelors Degree
- Base Salary: TBD based on experience and qualifications
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Bonus Opportunities
- 100% Coverage of Individual Premiums at $5,000 Deductible ( Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance)
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance policies
- 14 days paid time off plus business closed days
- 17+ Paid Holidays