The Account Associate role will deliver strong support to our accounts team, with the goal of growing into an Account Manager role in over 3-6 months. They will provide exceptional customer service, order entry, art conversion (we'll train you!), and various other tasks to ensure our clients are served with excellence, while serving a small market of clients to learn the Account Manager role.
If you are seeking a role at the intersection of details, processes, and serving clients with excellence, in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, values-driven organization with opportunity for career growth, this could be the role for you!
- Client Management - Manage 500+ relationships and account order information for Boosterthon team and clients in your designated markets.
- Customer Service - Provide exceptional customer service that creates raving fans.
- Relationship Management - Lead client relationships by influencing, communicating, and supporting client needs through all stages of the shirt ordering process.
- Order Fulfillment - Enter and manage all data, file storage, and art conversions for orders in Salesforce and Box.
- Business Development - Grow revenue by generating business from new clients, while leveraging existing relationships with Boosterthon teams and clients.
- Direct Sales - Meet all target sales goals by creating and fulfilling sales initiatives for both school and non-school clients and gaining repeat orders.
- Sales Analytics - Create and analyze data from Salesforce reports to keep yourself and your Boosterthon teams on track to hit revenue goals.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Exemplify Booster’s Virtues - Gratitude, Wisdom, Care, Courage, Grit, Celebration
- Detail-Oriented - You know that excellence happens in the 'little things’, and are committed to giving details the attention they deserve to ensure accuracy and flawless execution. You naturally create systems and checklists to manage your workflow.
- Initiative - You take it on yourself to get the job done! You proactively ask questions, identify issues, seek solutions, and deliver results.
- Results Driven - Fueled by achieving goals and targets through various sales activities.
- Relationship Driven - Ability to grow relationships and earn the trust of our clients.
- Time Management - You are able to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time, delivering results under tight deadlines without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You proactively communicate with all key stakeholders to make sure everyone stays informed along the way. You're comfortable and confident connecting via email, phone, and text.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Bonus: 3% Annual Incentive Plan based on company performance
- Career Advancement: Role designed to grow into Account Manager position within 3-6 months
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Benefits: 100% individual coverage of health, dental, vision, and other insurance premiums at the basic coverage level
- Booster Bonus Opportunities: Networking and Recruiting
- Tech: Macbook computer (for work use)