The Director of Client Strategy & Operations is responsible for leading Booster Spirit Wear’s Account Management team to deliver a consistently remarkable experience for BSW clients. Working hand-in-hand with the General Manager, the successful Director will drive results through exceptional leadership of Spirit Wear Consultants, client and team retention, and increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
This is a high-level leadership position and we are looking for candidates with a strong background and skillset, including Team Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Client Excellence, Cross-Functional Collaboration, and Process improvement.
The strongest candidates will have multiple years of leadership experience at the Area Director/Program Director level and be seen as a “leader worth following” across the organization.
Client Strategy & Operations
- Lead the Account Management team to deliver on BSW’s vision and strategies for client experience and service delivery, including driving key client care initiatives
- Develop and achieve key indicators for business performance, including CVS, Revenue, Conversion, and On-time Order Timelines
- Implement systems and processes that increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and engagement of clients and team members
- Build client relationships through proactive outreach and nurturing initiatives
- Lead the full lifecycle of team development and performance, including interviewing/hiring, training, performance management, coaching, and team development
- Build strong field relations and team brand through intentional communication, training, and engagement
- Facilitate task forces designed to support client care, field relations, and team culture
- Build revenue and year-over-year growth projections
- Consult GMs on spirit wear revenue projections as part of their market development planning process
- Create Spirit Wear Consultant market forecasts and goals
- Provide strong line of sight to spirit wear goals and revenue tracking for BSW and field teams
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive pay at the Area Director level
- Performance Bonus
- 100% Family Benefits for Medical, Vision, & Dental ($5,000 Deductible Plan)
- 15 Days PTO