Booster is seeking a part-time Client Support Associate. This positive and self-motivated individual will help to drive customer satisfaction and retention while alongside the Sr. Technical Customer Support Specialist. He or she is passionate about providing remarkable customer service in a timely fashion, understanding that quick responsiveness is key to client satisfaction. This person demonstrates superb communication skills while responding to customer needs through phone, email, and social media. In addition, he or she continually maintains a positive attitude when solving problems, responding to inquiries, and collaborating with departments.
- Provide Remarkable Customer Service - Drive Booster’s customer satisfaction and retention by responding to client needs with speed and efficiency.
- Listen and Collaborate - Must be willing to listen and gather important information from customers, various departments, and field team members to find appropriate solutions.
- Assist Client Experience and Technology Departments - Analyze and record customer information to help provide solutions and systems to solve recurring problems and questions. This team member will also work closely with the Technology department to help develop new systems and procedures to drive efficiency.
- Self-Motivated - Must take initiative to respond to client needs in a timely manner.
- Compulsively Optimistic - Must maintain a positive attitude under pressure and always assume the best in others, seeing problems, challenges, and obstacles as potential opportunities to create raving fans.
- Written and Verbal Communication - Must communicate confidently, professionally, and positively at all times through phone and email.
Hourly Rate: TBD based on experience
Hours: 15-25 hours per week