We’re looking for Booster Home Office’s next Community and Sales Associate! This role is dedicated to supporting the National Launch Team members through administration and organization; and coordinating, supporting sales and networking events and creating a remarkable experience in the Home Office for clients and team members alike.
This person must possess excellent planning and organizational skills and has a proven track record of working with a high degree of excellence. S/he displays a high degree of proactive thinking, follow-through, professionalism, and attention to detail. Through initiative, intuition, and servant leadership, this team member creates a positive and welcoming experience for all who work at or visit the Home Office.
Sales Support Core Responsibilities (15 hours):
Administrate and Coordinate National Launch Calendar - Assure the NLT remains ahead in planning and execution of tasks and schedule reminders supporting upcoming networking events in launch, pre-launch, and seeding markets. This includes fun runs (breakfasts), luncheons, parent board mtgs (coffees/dinners), venue/stadium tours, conventions/expos, Typeform surveys, and all other marketing campaigns. As team members travel, keep fellow Sales team members up-to-date on projects, check-in to see if they are in need of sales materials for meetings, and be responsible for tasks at Home Office that the team members cannot complete while traveling.
Meeting Prep - Create and update materials, financial deliverables to coordinate with most recent results; collect and house recommendation letters for markets; prepare sales folders for upcoming meetings, prepare funrun.com demo pages for upcoming meetings; print materials, order inventory requests for required or desired giveaways, sales resources (such as trifolds, sales booklets, etc).
Marketing Events/Experiences - Locate and coordinate luncheons, tours, networking events/experiences with the intent of developing new business and cultivating strong relationships with existing clients. Work with venues on dates, negotiate pricing, plan all setup details, create and manage RSVP sites. Prepare and provide materials for team conducting each event (i.e. – folders, tablecloths, prizes, shirt samples, etc)
Conventions and Expos - Schedule Boosterthon as an exhibitor at parent board conventions for National Launch markets. Conference/Convention/Expo Logistical Coordination (i.e. Tablecloth, Projector and Screen, etc.). Prepare and print documents for display.
Data Compilation – Compile data and pertinent information regarding schools that may assist team members in prospecting, networking and meetings. (i.e. top 50 schools within a region, current parent board president(s), current principal, etc.). This person is to update sales and marketing event notes into Salesforce to enable the sales team a quicker response time and a higher close rate on opportunities. Gain a basic understand of our Sales Tracking System / CRM (i.e. SalesLoft, etc).
Hospitality Core Responsibilities (25 hours):
Office Hospitality & Culture - Greet and entertain guests and clients, set up for office gatherings, order lunch for team meetings, manage birthday gifts & special occasions.
Office Supplies - Stock and manage ordering of office snacks and office supplies.
Office Upkeep -Keep office kitchen, conference rooms, and other areas clean and orderly throughout the day. Close the office daily at 5PM.
Property Management - Manage cleaning crew, security system, daily mail, scheduled maintenance, landscaping, and other office relationships.
Administrative Support - Mail items, book travel services, and other project administrative support.
Hospitality Innovation - Develop and implement new ways to give the Home Office environment the “Wow!” factor
• Initiative - Quick to identify needs and deliver solutions.
• Intuition/ Problem Solving - Connects the dots to take the right action at the right time in the right way.
• Servant Leadership - Feels that no task is too big or too small, and is always prepared to serve.
• Organization - Maintains order with a passion to create a clean and comfortable work environment.
• Detail-Oriented - Must demonstrate impeccable attention to detail, balancing short term and long term objectives to meet numerous deadlines, achieve proactivity, and exceed goals.
• Organized - Ability to have all details available for Sales and Community team members regarding networking events, culture events, conventions, and upcoming sales trips.
• Strong Communication - Expected to communicate to the top leaders of our organization about sales & marketing strategy as well as engage people with strong first impressions that embody Booster’s culture and brand.
• Self-Motivated - He or she must be extremely proactive in planning details of events and disciplined in time management to meet numerous deadlines.
• Critical thinker - Must be able to think through details that will enable a remarkable experience, build brand awareness, and lead to potential client bookings..
• Proficient - In Excel/Numbers, Pages/Word, Keynote
Exemplify Booster’s Core Values:
• Integrity – We do what’s right.
• Enthusiasm – We are positive and fun.
• Leadership – We develop intentional leaders.
• Results – We do excellent work.
• Community — We care for and celebrate others.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Benefits: 100% Individual Coverage (medical, dental, vision, and more)
• Tech: Macbook, $50/ month cell phone allowance