We’re looking for Booster Home Office’s next Community Specialist! This role is dedicated to creating a remarkable experience in the Home Office for clients and team members alike.
Whether it’s greeting visitors, setting up for Home Office events, managing employee programs, or coming up with new ways to serve team members, this team member is working keep our office running strong. Through initiative, intuition, and servant leadership, this team member creates a positive and welcoming experience for all who work at or visit the Home Office.
- Office Hospitality & Culture - Greet and entertain guests and clients, set up for office gatherings, order lunch for team meetings, manage birthday gifts & special occasions.
- Office Supplies - Stock and manage ordering of office snacks and office supplies.
- Office Upkeep - Open the office every morning at 7:00am. Keep office kitchen, conference rooms, and other areas clean and orderly throughout the day.
- Property Management - Manage cleaning crew, security system, daily mail, scheduled maintenance, landscaping, and other office relationships.
- Administrative Support - Mail items, book travel services, and other project administrative support.
- Hospitality Innovation - Develop and implement new ways to give the Home Office environment the “Wow!” factor
- Initiative - Quick to identify needs and deliver solutions.
- Intuition - Connects the dots to take the right action at the right time in the right way.
- Servant Leadership - Feels that no task is too big or too small, and is always prepared to serve.
- Engaging - Makes strong first impressions and embodies Booster’s culture and brand
- Organization - Maintains order with a passion to create a clean and comfortable work environment
Exemplify Booster’s Core Values:
- Integrity – We do what’s right.
- Enthusiasm – We are positive and fun.
- Leadership – We develop intentional leaders.
- Results – We do excellent work.
- Community — We care for and celebrate others.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: $TBD
- Benefits: 100% Individual Coverage (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- Paid Holidays: 17 days per year
- Paid Time Off: 10 days per year
- Tech: Macbook