Booster is seeking an entry level designer responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic applications. The major graphic applications include collateral material, environmental graphics, books, corporate identity, multimedia interfaces, and web graphics. This person is passionate about helping Booster display its ‘brand’ visually through various media and style designs. In addition, he or she should possess a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to their work.
- Lead large scale design projects - Must be able create design solutions that have a high visual impact, while also balancing immediate design needs of various departments.
- Listen and Collaborate - Must be willing to gather information and interpret visual needs for various departments, while also collaborating with a creative team.
- Take Initiative - He or she must proactively solve problems, develop creative ideas and concepts, and help solve various department’s challenges.
- Compulsively Optimistic - This person maintains a positive attitude under pressure and always assumes the best in others.
- Results Oriented - This person demonstrates constant attention to detail and tirelessly strives to deliver high quality results.
- Extremely Organized - He or she enjoys prioritizing complex workflows to find solutions while working meeting tight deadlines.
- BA/BS required in Marketing or Design - or equivalent professional experience
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (Adobe Suite)
- High level proficiency of print processes - layouts, file types, press standards, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary:TBD based on experience
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Macbook computer (for your time at Booster)
- Bonus Opportunities
- 100% Coverage of Individual Premiums at $5,000 Deductible ( Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance)
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance policies
- 14 days paid time off
- 17+ Paid Holidays