Our Program Leader position is an 11-month work and leader development experience for young professionals who want to do purposeful work each day. We bring leaders together, invest in their development, and directly impact schools across America. At Booster, we believe that by supporting a generation of fun-seeking difference makers, together, we can positively influence our world- one day, one student, one community at a time.
THE PROGRAM LEADER:
As a Program Leader, you’re in charge of leading our elementary school partners through our Boosterthon program. You’ll lead the team on campus with excellence, help schools reach their fundraising goals, and positively impact students. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in L3, an 11-month leader development experience that’s designed to help you learn personal and professional skills, lead at a higher level, and launch your career.
We are a launchpad for future leaders. Whether you continue to grow within Booster or launch into another organization, we want you to succeed!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Program Leadership - You lead the Boosterthon program on school campuses. You are responsible for all day-to-day program operations, communication, and details to ensure a remarkable experience.
- Event Management - You lead the Pep Rally and Fun Run day experience, oversee team delegation, think through event details, and coordinate logistics.
- Team Leadership - You lead your team on campus to help create remarkable experiences for schools through enthusiasm and excellence.
- Student Engagement - You creatively use resources and daily campus interactions to engage and inspire students. You get to be a role model for kids!
- Effective Communication - You communicate confidently and enthusiastically to positively engage parents, students, and faculty.
- Personal Development - As a participant in the L3 program, you will receive training, a mentor and the support needed to develop as a leader.
- You're a licensed driver with reliable transportation
- You can pass Booster's Background and Motor Vehicle check
- You're able to lift up to 45 lbs
- You're able to be active and on your feet while on campus
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Exciting and Engaging Culture: Team events, award ceremonies, free lunches, dinners, and more. We love to celebrate!
- Tech: Macbook and $50 per month cell phone allowance
- Music Subscription: $10 per month for Spotify subscription
- World-Class Leader Development: Participation in L3 program, plus company-wide training events
- Career Development Opportunities: Explore and launch into one of five different career paths
- Insurance Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental, plus potential moving bonus
- Paid Time Off: 10 days
- All major holidays and a 2-week December break
Are you ready to change your world? If your answer is yes, then this opportunity is for you!
Experience Booster on Instagram: