Booster is seeking a Sales Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the development, generation, and maintenance of Sales data reports and analysis within the company. This position will require analytical skills to derive actionable insight into the key drivers behind both sales and profitability trends, by customer and product categories. As Booster double in size in the next four years, we will also double our sales force and competitors. The Sales Operations Specialist will support the sales teams ever increasing need for data driven reporting and analytics.
- Regularly publishing routine sales analytics (close rates, pipeline management, etc) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Support HO Sales Team and Field Sales team on basic Salesforce usage and data integration
- Support processes related to revenue analysis, quality control, reconciliation, and discrepancy analysis.
- Support VP of sales on analytics of opportunity creation and new sales initiatives (Middles School, obstacle, etc)
- Handling ad-hoc reporting and analytical request from key stakeholders.
- Research and report on growth and distinctive of every competitor
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or related experience
- 1-2 years experience in Analytics, Finance, or Sales Support
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Detail oriented and problem solver
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary: $TBD based on experience
- 100% Coverage of Individual Premiums ( Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance)
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance policies
- 10 days paid time off plus business closed days
- 17+ Paid Holidays