Booster is seeking a Sales Specialist to help support in-market growth. The Sales Specialist assists the GM in reaching sales goals through lead generation, communicating to potential clients, and coordinating sales events. In addition, he or she must have a strong desire to see Booster’s impact grow by creating opportunities and reaching targeted goals.
- Prospecting - Responsible for generating sales opportunities through various sales channels (email, phone calls, and drop by visits). He/she will be responsible for data mining prospective client information while generating leads of prospective clients through sales channels.
- Coordinate and Plan Sales Events - Responsible for working with the rest of the sales team to create, organize, and execute sales focused events such as luncheons, networking experiences, and parent board events.
- Research & Development - Responsible for knowing the market, staying apprised of market competition and adjusting prospecting strategy to best fit client needs.
- Assist Sales Team - He or she is responsible in assisting the sales team when needed with research, developing reports, printing materials and any other needs related to reaching sales goals.
- Lead Yourself - Must be a self starter that’s proactive in how they lead their time, priorities and goals.
- Get Things Done - Must be able to achieve maximum results through prioritization and execution of tasks. Must be efficient and effective with their time to produce maximum results.
- Connect with Conviction - Must possess the ability to connect with clients on a trustworthy and likable level through phone calls, email and in person.
- Responsiveness - Must be quick to respond to clients. Assumes responsibility and accountability for goals and targets.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and ability to learn SalesLoft