Note: This is a part-time role, approximately 20-25 hours per week.
The Sales Support Administrator will support National Launch and Sales Team through administration, organization, coordination, and supporting sales and networking events. S/he is responsible for supplying sales/marketing materials and templates for the Sales team members, expected to establish consistency in the process and resources throughout every market, and will set up networking events (including luncheons and experiences such as event and venue tours, etc) for new, launching markets.
This person must possess excellent planning and organizational skills and have a proven track record of working with a high degree of excellence. S/he displays a high degree of proactive thinking, follow-through, professionalism, and attention to detail. S/he must have strong desire to see Booster’s business platform grow by creating opportunity and reaching challenging goals.
- Administrate and Coordinate National Launch Calendar - Assure the National Launch Team remains ahead of schedule in planning and execution of tasks and scheduling reminders for upcoming networking events in launch, pre-launch, and seeding markets. This includes fun runs (breakfasts), luncheons, parent board mtgs (coffees/dinners), venue/stadium tours, conventions/expos, Typeforms, and all other marketing campaigns. As team members travel, keep fellow Sales team members up-to-date on projects, check-in to see if they are in need of sales materials for meetings, and be responsible for tasks at Home Office that the team members cannot complete while traveling.
- Meeting Prep - Create and update materials and financial deliverables to coordinate with most recent results; collect and house recommendation letters for markets; prepare sales folders for upcoming meetings, prepare funrun.com demo pages for upcoming meetings; print materials and order inventory requests for required or desired giveaways, sales resources (such as trifolds, sales booklets, etc).
- Marketing Events/Experiences - Locate and coordinate luncheons, tours, mani/pedis, and other experiences with the intent of developing new business and cultivating strong relationships with existing clients. Work with venues on dates, negotiate pricing, plan all setup details, create and manage RSVP sites. Coordinate Networking Luncheons and Experience Events. Prepare and provide materials for team conducting each event (folders, tablecloths, prizes, shirt samples, etc)
- Conventions and Expos - Schedule Boosterthon as an exhibitor at parent board conventions for National Launch markets. Conference/Convention/Expo Logistical Coordination (i.e. Tablecloth, Projector and Screen, etc.). Prepare and print documents for display.
- Data Compilation – Compile data and pertinent information regarding schools that may assist team members in prospecting, networking and meetings. (i.e. top 50 schools within a region, current parent board president(s), current principal, etc.). This person will update sales and marketing event notes into our systems. Additionally, learn our Sales Tracking System. Create weekly national launch revenue forecast map, upcoming fun run schedule for seed, pre-launch and launch markets, perform data-reporting and geopointes, optimize salesforce resources, data mining market and parent organization research.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail-Oriented - Must demonstrate impeccable attention to detail, balancing short term and long term objectives to meet numerous deadlines, achieve proactivity, and exceed goals.
- Organized - Ability to have all details available for Sales team members regarding networking events,
- conventions, and upcoming sales trips.
- Strong Communication - Expected to communicate to the top leaders of our organization about sales & marketing strategy.
- Sales & Marketing Experience - Have at least 1 year Sales & Marketing experience.
- Self-Motivated - He or she must be extremely proactive in planning details of events and disciplined in time management to meet numerous deadlines.
- Critical thinker - Must be able to think through details that will enable a remarkable experience, build brand awareness, and lead to potential client bookings.
- Problem-Solver - He or she must be able to anticipate and overcome logistical roadblocks and take initiative to overcome them through planning, professionalism, and positivity.
- System Proficiency - In Excel, Pages/Word, Keynote
Exemplify Booster’s Core Values:
• Integrity – We do what’s right.
• Enthusiasm – We are positive and fun.
• Leadership – We develop intentional leaders.
• Results – We do excellent work.
• Community – We care for and celebrate others.