Booster is an elementary school fundraising company on a mission to change the world. Home to game-changing offerings like Boosterthon and Booster Spirit Wear, we're reinventing the fundraising industry. With teams in nearly every major city, we're proud to serve over 2,800 schools and 1.8 million students across the country.
Booster is seeking an experienced IT Specialist to maintain and implement technology systems in order to maximize team and company performance and to scale with a growing company. This person will lead day-to-day administration and support for all aspects of our IT function.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical knowledge needed to assess technical problems and come up with effective and efficient solutions. He or she should have an ownership mentality and be proactive with coming up with solutions and processes. This person should also be responsive and service minded as he or she will be working with several team members within the company. This candidate should be focused on responding and adapting to business needs, developing technical and leadership abilities, and delivering value consistently.
- Software & Hardware Management
- Manage the processes for purchasing, setup, servicing and inventory of all hardware
- Own OS and software implementation and updates
- Implement Content and Device Management
- Own and administer training to users
- IT Support
- Respond to and solve IT help desk requests as needed as either an escalation point or if the IT Specialist is unavailable.
- Provide accessible training resources and solutions to employees.
- IT Operations & Maintenance
- Network/Infrastructure Administration and Maintenance Including IT Security
- Support and assist Marketing and other Home Office teams with website troubleshooting as needed
- Manage subscriptions (email)
- "Lights and buttons" - Security, printers, faxes, conference rooms, Home Office A/V, etc.
- Manage LIVE video streaming (event-based) as needed
- IT Strategy
- Investigate, evaluate, and collaborate with the IT Director on how to best solve Booster IT needs
- Refine and maintain IT systems and policies
- Minimum 5 years in IT with experience as an IT lead at small to midsize company
- Experience researching and implementing new technologies and best practices
- Ability to execute day to day tasks while executing and planning for larger IT projects and future IT needs
- Proficient in Mac OS & software use and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Apple iOS use and troubleshooting
- Resourceful, proactive, and an excellent problem solver